#11 Tennessee goes to Rupp tonight. Can the Polecats pull off the upset?
#11 Tennessee goes to Rupp tonight. Can the Polecats pull off the upset?
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I wouldnt call it a upset.
Why not?
UT is 16-3, ranked 11 and 14 in the country.
UK is 15-7, without a single vote in either poll.
UT is the favored team tonight. And they will get their first win over UK since 2002.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
My bad I misread your post. I thought you said if UT won would it be an upset. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
this is one of those games where the best outcome would only be if the stadium imploded
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
They are playing in an arena and not a stadium. I might agree if you were at the game. I guess one smart remark deserves another. I apologize for my smart remark, I am sorry.
Lives of great men all remind us as their pages o'er we turn, that we're apt to leave behind us letters that we ought to burn.-----Anonymous
Just sounds strange....UK upsetting UT in basketball....
Is this game going to be televised? If so, who's carrying it?
You wanted the best, you got the best...
ESPN at 7.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
ESPN will carry the game at 7:00 pm and will carry Duke & NC at 9:00 pm. UT must play one of their best games at UK in order to win.
Lives of great men all remind us as their pages o'er we turn, that we're apt to leave behind us letters that we ought to burn.-----Anonymous
Bookmarks